Collibra, Data Governance, Data Quality
- Create Technical design document
- Create Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) models including assets, relationships, domains and communities
- Configure Collibra Data Governance Center DGC based on client requirements and specifications
- Define workflow, security and integration requirements
- Experienced ETL developer with Mulesoft Any Point Studio and Collibra Connect experience.
- Develop and maintain data extraction, transformation and loading mappings using Mulesoft Any Point Studio and Collibra Connect to extract the (meta) data from multiple source systems that comprise databases like Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop etc. into Collibra data governance platform.
- Will work with data custodians and application data owners to maintain the (meta) data refresh activities for all production (meta) data.
- Perform analysis of the schema changes done in production databases and data resources to the existing mappings in Collibra and refresh the (meta) data in Collibra.
- Mulesoft Any Point Studio Extensive hands-on experience designing with Any Point Studio and related Mule components (Mule ESB, ETLs, flows, MEL, Filtering, exception handling, API management) is must.
- Collibra Good technical understanding and expertise with Collibra Connect and Collibra data governance platform.
- Strong SQL, PLSQL skills. Bull Experience of scripting (Python etc.), including but not limited to shell. Experience in relational (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and NoSQL databases.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org